Friday 12 August 2011

Sticky Matter

I just love this thing.



Too bad it doesn't really catch up in followers here. I used it all the time when I was a student in Manchester back then. Great in building models for your architectural project, although it may only be good for preliminary/conceptual/initial designs.


Sticks to almost anything.


I use it for almost anything that needs sticking, and plugging too. For example, there's a tiny hole in my car roof, and being on the roof it's no guessing to what happens when it rains. As a temporary measure (according to my dictionary this means permanent) I had the hole taken care of with this. Voila!


The not so good thing is, it's hard to get them here. I stumbled upon this in Houz Depot opposite Pertama Complex and grab them at my first sight. It costs RM7.99 (in US$ I don't know know and I don't care because I don't live there).


Those who used to use them before must know how to use them. Those who don't, go grab one and explore.



No comments:

Post a Comment