Monday 15 August 2011

So I grouse. Don't pretend you're that innocent. Say you do too. (#002)

I Have My Own Reasons, What Do You Care?



Sure I do. I mean the former. You want to know? Here they are.

(FYI the driver of the white car with the black bonnet is a beautiful woman, with sunglasses the size of Dolly Parton's bra and bra the size of Dolly Parton's too. After a few glances, she just left the car there.)


These are the likeliness of what she would say :

1. It's just going to be a minute. If you want to pass by, just squeeze between my car and that car. If you want to go out, just wait for me. No need to honk laa! I am the priority here. Can't you understand that?

2. What? Can't squeeze? Oh! C'mon. Your car is small. Not as big as my car.

3. What? Can't squeeze? Where did you learn to drive?

4. Look. Don't make a big fuss out of this. I have change the bonnet of my car to the colour and style of the 'now'. I am a beautiful woman. I am a woman for that matter. A woman should be treated differently, especially a beautiful one. Now, don't you think I deserve to be treated better than the rest? Oh.. live somewhere else please.

5. Many more reasons, I can include later, you're not important to me.

Gee...

No comments:

Post a Comment