Thursday 21 July 2011

Kopi Che Nah, They Remain In Teluk Intan

Coffee, everyone.


I love coffee. Or rather, I NEED coffee. Everybody needs coffee. They say, you need at least 2 of this a day. I say I need 6. Or I'd find myself in zeezeeland in no time.


Apart from the usual 'that brand' of instant coffee, (I can put it's name here but I decided not to, because this entry is about Kopi Che Nah) I enjoy this locally produced coffee. It's ground. It's mixed with all kinds of other things. And it's delicious and invigorating.


I tend my small shop in Kampung Bahagia in Teluk Intan and I sell this too. Conveniently, I can easily brew up one, without having to worry about running out of stock, unless the shop runs out of stock. What the nook am I talking about??


No, I mean, it's easy for me. Manning a cashier counter, you have to have this. But, I alternate it with 'that brand'. Just to make sure. Of what I don't know.


From a reliable source, I found out that Kopi Che Nah has been around for many many years, and yet they are not able to break through next door market. Che Nah the founder herself has long been Allahyarhamah (deceased). Her grandchildren are now holding the directions of the company.   And oh... there's a spin off products called Sayang Nana also by Che Nah's grandchildren. Does that tell anything about why it never goes beyond the border of Daerah Hilir Perak?


Where to get them? Well, because they remain in Teluk Intan, you can only get them in Teluk Intan, specifically at my shop in Kampung Bahagia. The price RM3.80 for 200g packs (USD not applicable. What for?)

2 comments: